January 22, 2014

Zara cravings


I had my third exam this week, and have two more to go! But since I am free tomorrow I decided to take a break from studying for an hour or two and went for a very quick shopping therapy. I went to Zara and got a white shirt with dots and also spotted some stuff from the new collection. Spring is not coming soon over here, however this doesn't mean we have to wear all black. I love this babyblue color but I never actually find cool pieces in it, so these items instantly went on top of my list. The heels are perfect, since I have been looking for a black or white pair of stilettos and they are both. Dress - not the biggest fan of yellow, but it is simple and oversized, I think it would be very comfy and would be a good touch to my wardrobe. 
Conclusion - more studying, less spending and Zara, here I come.
Bye now, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment