January 16, 2014

Persunmall goodies


wearing boots (link) and bag from persunmall; jacket from stradivarius; faux leather pants from h&m; vintage tops; earrings from Iam store; swarovski necklace;

Hello lovelies, I hope you had great holidays! I am back at school from this week and exams are just around the corner. If you are following me on Instagram or Facebook, you might have already seen my new attire from Persunmall, which I got as a quite late Christmas gift. I was in a big dilemma, between this pair of booties, and a similar one with laces, but I definitely made the right choice. I remember the last time I wore patent leather - age 13/14, crocodile pointy booties, which a little later I realized how extremely ridiculous looked on me. However I was a pretty fashionable one and today patent leather is having a second chance with me.  The bag I also got from Persunmall, and it was a though choice, since they have quite a wide range of bags and they all looked pretty cool. Both items have really good quality and as a person who never shops online, I am definitely going to consider future orders from Persunmall's website.
Finally, I just wanted to admit how untrendy I am, because blogs have been full of pink this fall and somehow it got into me right away, too. So I bought this jacket months ago when I was visiting my parents in Bulgaria and even though it is the first time you see it, its quite a catch. Cozy and warm wool, you can find it in Stradivarius.
Ok, that's all for now, back to studying.. Have a good weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit..the pants are really really cool!

    hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete