June 18, 2012

fresh start


motor jeans; vintage shirt; zara heels; orsay bag; h&m sunnies and necklace
The weekend was so exhausting ! Already lost the number of the parties I've been to, so I am taking a lazy Monday and getting back to bed while you are reading this . I have to admit this is not one of my party outfits, exactly the opposite - casual, yet kinda elegant . I've been crazy over denim + shirt combos . You will be seeing it a lot from me these days ..  Anyways, have a great week, guys ;p


6 comments:

  1. the pink on pink is absolutely stunning
    you have a gorgeous face and your blog is even better. just found it and instantly followed.
    your about me "death by stilettos" had be chuckling.

    cant wait to see more from you

    xx candace
    APHRODITE BLUEAPHRODITE BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those pants. And killer heels.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the denim + shirt combo and totally rocked it Friday with one of my man's shirts just for fun! Your studded heels are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love thia outfit, i love the shirt and necklace combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look stunning;)love your bag♡

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete