October 6, 2011

interview with devora

Devora from StraightUpStyle did a quick and very fun interview.
We both answered the same questions, so here are hers and to view my answers click here


1. For me, blogging is ... an exciting way of sharing inspiration.

2. When I'm not blogging you can find me ... taking photos or enjoying the outdoors

3. I could never leave the house without ... comfortable shoes.

4. My style icon is ... Miroslava Duma.

5. When people meet me for the first time they always think that I'm ... a bit of a bitch (but I'm not really)

6. You will never see me wearing ... brogues.

7. I can't live without ... my computer, unfortunately.

8. The best thing about being a Bulgarian blogger is ... that I get to see the best sides of fashion in Bulgaria and in the UK.

9. My passion in life besides fashion is ... music, acting, photography.

10. In 5 years time I see myself ... hopefully someone who has made their dreams come true.

11 comments:

  1. beautiful outfits

    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks amazing!love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an interesting post and very cool outfits!

    http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. likeee..nice post!

    www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. first photo so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting interview! The girl has amazing style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first photo! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Интересна идея за двойното интервю с разменено гостуване.Девора е прекрасна!Харесвам я страшно много.Поздравления и за двете ви! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your style. You look so gorgeous in the 3rd photo, I thought it was not you.

    ReplyDelete